- Secured funding for the Port of Jacksonville improvements
- Secured funding for Jacksonville’s Fuller-Warren Bridge
- Secured support and funding for the Jacksonville VA clinic and provide housing for homeless vets
- Passed legislation to honor the Montford Point Marines (first African-American Marines)
- Secured support and money to expand and improve Interstate 4
- Secured money and support for the Orlando VA hospital
- Secured money for the SunRail commuter train in Orlando
- Secured support and money to rebuild public housing in Sanford
- Restored the Head Start program in Jacksonville
- Assisted thousands of people with annual job fairs; workshops to help minority and disadvantaged businesses, and to help people in danger of losing their homes to foreclose.
- Every year Congresswoman Brown’s staff helps nearly 1,000 people who call for assistance with everything from housing complaints to problems obtaining Social Security benefits.